Thursday, October 13, 2011

design*sponge book signing.

remember this post? well.. since then, i pre-ordered and received the book in the mail, and had rsvp'd to the book signing! on tuesday, i had the pleasure of being able to attend the design*sponge book signing event at chicago's downtown anthropologie.


this is me [hi!] waiting in line to get my book signed. the line wasn't too bad, though - they provided champagne & cupcakes!


THIS is the lovely and wonderful grace bonney, founder & editor of design*sponge. she was so pint-sized.. i could have put her in my pocket!


yeah, that's me [with my hair looking red for some reason] just talking to grace - and her just signing my book. no big deal.


and this is the final product! 'tabitha - thanks so much for reading! <3 grace b.'

i'll say it was a very successful night :D


p.s. if you want to catch design*sponge in action, visit their website to see if they're coming to a city near you! also, check out today's episode of the nate berkus show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...