Friday, February 17, 2012

recap friday.

happy friday!

this week has been crazy. it just occurred to me yesterday that february is almost gone! can you believe it? i can't. and i just don't feel like i have accomplished much this month. hopefully i will feel differently in 12 days!

here is a recap of my week via instagram :]

   


     

1. a cute card & feathers from my friend erin. i wasn't the only one who enjoyed them ;)

2. fun doilies that i persuaded a waitress in denver to give me! they are above our bed now.

3. my man got me roses for valentine's day <3 

4. colorful andy warhol stationary that i picked up from work!

5. an amazing fossil purse my friend claudine got me! isn't she the sweetest?

6. cinnamon pastry coffee & a giant cinnamon roll on valentine morning.


hope everyone has an amazing weekend! i will be working. but what plans do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...