Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the good life.

don't hate me! i'm so sorry i haven't blogged all week! i've been so crazy busy & everything i wanted to write about seemed like too much to write in the limited time i've had.

so where do i start?

my weekend...

consisted of shopping, pedicures, quality time with ma, warm weather and relaxation. it was much needed.

    

    

on monday...

i got some surprising news. my new car was in!


hi! that's me in my new car! new car new car new caaaaaar! :D

[i'm not sure if you've noticed, but i am totally addicted to instagram aka a photo editing app for iphones, and have been taking pictures of eeeverything]

next up...

is a new apartment! we have a couple prospects, but i think we're going to look at a few more before we make a decision. it's so difficult because we are so picky!

but no worries...


it seems like everything is falling into place :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...