Sunday, May 1, 2011

right this second...

last week's gossip girl is loading on my computer. i told myself i wouldn't watch it until i wrote a lil' somethin! sorry it's been a whole week since i've posted anything :/

i am succumbing to a. and my mother - who both want a birthday list from me. so i am racking my brain and searching the interwebs to find things i want. in all honesty, the only things i've wanted are a job [check!], a new car [almost there!] and a new apartment. what's wrong with a list like that?

this site is one of my favorite things right now! reichel posts everything from chairs and rugs, to dresses and bikes, at a bargain price. umm you know who loves a good sales price? this girl!

i am dying to get back on my couch... i've been so lazy this weekend [minus the time i worked this morning], just re-reading the last harry potter book to refresh my memory before the movie comes out ;] i know, i know - i'm such a geek.

i am loving this article that i found on twitter. i think this is something we all have to work - myself especially.

and lastly... i am overcome with nostalgia, as yesterday was graduation day at my alma mater. i cannot believe it has been a whole year since i graduated. i miss school, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...