what a week!
between the holiday, start of pumpkin spice latte season, the amy poehler/will arnett separation, the crazy rainstorms and the DNC, i'm surprised anyone got anything done! i know i didn't, heh ;)
what was your favorite part of the week?
1. our president made such an amazing speech last night. i am so proud of him and am so proud to be an american <3
2. my first pumpkin spice latte of the season.
3. alicia silverstone's 'the kind diet' is changing me in ways i never thought possible. have you read it?
4. coffee with bailey's on a rainy labor day night.
5. cotton candy italian ice at a local fair. yum!
6. the coolest/cutest watch EVER. pick it up at a thrift shop for $15 :]
7. feeling sassy on a sunny morning of running errands.
8. finn looking too cool for school.
have a great weekend, everyone!