Saturday, March 12, 2011

right this second...

i am sitting on my mother's new comfy burgundy couch, watching sex & the city on e! and listening to her make my favorite dessert [chocolate pudding/vanilla wafers/cool whip - yumo!].


i am still basking in the glory of a lil' spring shopping we did this afternoon. i'll be bringing these back to evanston :D


my heart is going out to all those affected in japan and hawaii.


i'm missing my two three lil' cuddle bugs so much.


my etsy addiction is getting overwhelming. i am obsessed with the vintage parlor shop and would love this and this :



aaaand right this second i am in the process of writing a blog about 'home' that i will post tomorrow - so stayed tuned :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...