Thursday, April 14, 2011

right this second...

i am procrastinating. i haven't written my weekly blog topic from last week, let alone this week! granted, i started my job on monday [which really tuckers me out], and by the time i get home, eat and workout - i'm exhausted. i seriously stare at the computer screen for thirty minutes and then go pass out. laaaame. but yeah, expect a blog overload this weekend :D

i'm in total awe of this seventeen year old. her style and closet is to die for!

my body aches. i went to this new yoga class tonight [with a new friend!] and it kicked my butt. oww.

i have this song by okkervil river in my head. it's so good.

i am obsessed with letters. i think the older i get, the more my love for photo lettering/fonts/script grows. so you can imagine my delight when i checked design sponge this evening and saw this! i love and want it all, please. my dream gift, though?


umm yeah, that's right. love letter bedding from anthropology. it's the chic-est, most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life. i don't think i'd ever venture out from under the covers...

speaking of, it's ten o'clock and this old lady is going to bed now. told you i'm lame. hope everyone has a great friday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...