Friday, January 6, 2012

recap friday.

this week hasn't been as productive or exciting as i had thought it was going to be. why? 
because i have been extremely sick since tuesday. i haven't done much all week, except lay on the couch, watch movies & take medicine. it's lucky that i'm participating in some 'photo of the day' fun-ness on instagram, or else i wouldn't have any pictures to recap!

         

1. 'what you wore' - since i didn't want to take a picture of me in my sicky clothes, i chose to take a picture of my beloved lotion. i wear it every day b/c it smells like heaven. [yes, i know it says foot cream -  i use it on my hands too!]

2. 'what makes you smile' - owlies, duh!

3. 'what you adore' - i adore this man because he took the day off to take care of me. he's so good.

4. our nye outfits!

5. 'a picture of you' - after our nye festivities.

6. 'a letterbox' - there was no way i was leaving my couch to get a picture of my mailbox, so i got a picture of the letter tray in our office, instead :]

have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...