Wednesday, May 16, 2012

hello.

it's been nine days since i last posted.

in blog time, nine days is a looooooooooooooong time.

i'm sorry.

can you ever forgive me?

after i posted this, i really didn't know what to do with myself. i was a little scared & a lot nervous to see what people's response would be, so i just sort of stayed off my blog for a couple days [real mature, i know]. but luckily, the response was positive. a lot of people said they admired my chutzpah, and a lot more people said they too have felt some of my worries and concerns. my post also spurred this by kate from live inspired, and a friend from high school [whom i've unfortunately lost contact with] even came forward to tell me some of her own concerns. she knew what she wanted and wanted to change, but was content with where she was right now at this point in her life.

how refreshing.

maybe i just need more contentment in my life. 

anyway, hello.

i'm back.

stay tuned for more posts, soon :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...